1. Sometimes, you've just got to think out of the box. Trying to think of a creative idea is hard, but it gets easier if you broaden your perspective.
2. Getting stuck for a topic to write about? Try looking at the world around you. You never know what might pop up and inspire you!
3. You may have heard this a million times, but I still want to highlight it. Practice makes perfect, there's nothing more to it. With determination and passion, you can go far.
4. Always look on the bright side of things. Everything has a bad and good side to it, it's just how you perceive at it.
5. If you want people to be nice to you, be a good friend yourself. There is nothing more sad than to have friends neglect you.
6. Always start the day with a clear mind, and have a hearty breakfast to power you through the day. It feels better too!
7. Have a day out with your family. It's worth it, as you get to know them better and at the same time, have a great experience!
8. Keep a clear space for homework or other similar tasks. You will find this way there are less distractions and getting the work done is much easier!
9. Don't get overwhelmed by technology, spend some time to go out and play! Sports are also good for you!
10. Don't sleep too late! You need plenty of rest for the next day, especially if you have school the next day!